Would you like to send and receive faxes via email?
Fax to Email. Simple. Smart.
vFax allows customers to send or receive faxes by email. Each vFax account is given a unique telephone number and is registered with your email account. Customers can choose to use an existing telephone number or can be given a toll free number at no additional charge. The service is affordable, flat rate, and includes unlimited inbound and outbound faxing.
Receive Faxes by Email
- Never lose another fax; Faxes are stored online and in your email.
- Keep faxes confidential; No need to wait by the fax machine (HIPAA Compliant)
- View fax status via the vFax user portal
- Share vFax account with multiple emails (i.e. Accounting dept, Order Processing, etc.)
Send Faxes from the Desktop
- vFax portal is accessible from any Internet connection
- Integrated with Outlook and works with any email client
- Forget to print a document? Use your vFax account to print documents to any fax machine
vFax can be setup in minutes and is invoiced with your other Giant Communications services.
See also: vFax FAQ