The best way to reboot your device is to unplug it from the power supply for about 10 seconds and plug back in. Then wait about two minutes for the system to fully restore before trying to get online again. If this does not help, or you find you need to do this on a regular basis, call our office for assistance. DO NOT INSERT OBJECTS INTO THE RESET PINHOLE.
Articles in this section
- Using Your Roku Express
- How do I set up Email on my device?
- Avoid Illegal Media Downloads
- How do I "reboot" my device?
- Why am I having trouble accessing the Internet?
- Why doesn't Giant Communications actively filter my internet access?
- Why am I am having trouble getting online with my wireless device?
- I am trying to hook up a wireless device, and I don’t know my password.
- I don’t want to be tied to one room. Can I create a wireless network here?
- Can I connect more than one computer to the Internet?