Giant Communications provides two layers of spam prevention in front of our email server. Unfortunately, spammers change tactics as often as possible to avoid detection and it is a game of cat and mouse. The spam detection rules are automatically updated on a regular basis in both filters to catch as much spam as possible while minimizing “false positives”, or good email being trapped.
Articles in this section
- Using Your Roku Express
- How do I set up Email on my device?
- Avoid Illegal Media Downloads
- How do I "reboot" my device?
- Why am I having trouble accessing the Internet?
- Why doesn't Giant Communications actively filter my internet access?
- Why am I am having trouble getting online with my wireless device?
- I am trying to hook up a wireless device, and I don’t know my password.
- I don’t want to be tied to one room. Can I create a wireless network here?
- Can I connect more than one computer to the Internet?