In addition to serving our customers within our exchange, Giant Communications Company provides infrastructure access to other communication carriers. These carriers are required to pay Giant Communications Company when their traffic uses our network. The FCC has mandated reductions in the payments we receive from these companies. According to the FCC’s 2012 rules, Giant Communications Company is billing an Access Recovery Charge (ARC) as a way to recover a portion of the costs incurred by providing other carriers access to the network.
Articles in this section
- Bill Explanation
- What is Giant’s bill payment policy?
- Options for setting up recurring bill payments
- Using Giant's eBill Online Bill Pay System
- What is the Federal USF charge?
- What is the interstate access charge listed on my bill?
- What is the federal “Access Recovery Charge” (ARC) listed on my bill?
- What is the Kansas Universal Service Fund (KUSF)?
- What taxes are included on my bill?
- What is the ISP Recovery Charge?