The ISP Recovery Charge is applied to Internet services and corresponds to the Federal USF percentage rate. It is paid into Federal USF fund by Giant Communications, the Internet service provider.
Articles in this section
- Bill Explanation
- What is Giant’s bill payment policy?
- Options for setting up recurring bill payments
- Using Giant's eBill Online Bill Pay System
- What is the Federal USF charge?
- What is the interstate access charge listed on my bill?
- What is the federal “Access Recovery Charge” (ARC) listed on my bill?
- What is the Kansas Universal Service Fund (KUSF)?
- What taxes are included on my bill?
- What is the ISP Recovery Charge?