We don't provide filters for your Internet access because filtering can limit you as much or more than it protects you. We feel that our customers are the best judges of what they want to use their Internet connections for, and we want to make sure you have as much freedom of choice as possible. While we do filter your giantcomm.net e-mail for most known viruses, and filter junk mail on the server side, this is not enough to catch everything you can get from your email. That's why virus protection and a spam filter on your computer is such a good idea.
Articles in this section
- Using Your Roku Express
- How do I set up Email on my device?
- Avoid Illegal Media Downloads
- How do I "reboot" my device?
- Why am I having trouble accessing the Internet?
- Why doesn't Giant Communications actively filter my internet access?
- Why am I am having trouble getting online with my wireless device?
- I am trying to hook up a wireless device, and I don’t know my password.
- I don’t want to be tied to one room. Can I create a wireless network here?
- Can I connect more than one computer to the Internet?