Yes. Internet service with Giant Communications provides you with a wireless router that connects directly to the connection. You can connect to this router using Ethernet cable or wirelessly. Your technician will assist you with this at installation. If you have additional questions after install, please call our office for assistance.
Articles in this section
- Using Your Roku Express
- How do I set up Email on my device?
- Avoid Illegal Media Downloads
- How do I "reboot" my device?
- Why am I having trouble accessing the Internet?
- Why doesn't Giant Communications actively filter my internet access?
- Why am I am having trouble getting online with my wireless device?
- I am trying to hook up a wireless device, and I don’t know my password.
- I don’t want to be tied to one room. Can I create a wireless network here?
- Can I connect more than one computer to the Internet?