When using your giantcomm.net email account, our servers will allow you to send a file, or group of files, in a single email that collectively add up to a maximum of 50MB. When sending large attachments (above 15MB) it is a good idea to ensure the recipient is capable of similar email system capacity. As a practical matter, emails should be limited in size to 15MB or smaller. Sending several smaller emails when possible will help ensure delivery.
Articles in this section
- Using Your Roku Express
- How do I set up Email on my device?
- Avoid Illegal Media Downloads
- How do I "reboot" my device?
- Why am I having trouble accessing the Internet?
- Why doesn't Giant Communications actively filter my internet access?
- Why am I am having trouble getting online with my wireless device?
- I am trying to hook up a wireless device, and I don’t know my password.
- I don’t want to be tied to one room. Can I create a wireless network here?
- Can I connect more than one computer to the Internet?