The answer is we do. We filter the mail coming into your giantcomm.net email account for most known viruses, and do a lot of junk mail filtering on the server side. Unfortunately, this is not enough to catch everything you can get from your email. That's why virus protection and a spam filter on your computer is such a good idea.
Articles in this section
- Using Your Roku Express
- How do I set up Email on my device?
- Our Response to the COVID-19 Virus
- Free Public WiFi locations now available
- Avoid Illegal Media Downloads
- How do I "reboot" my device?
- Why am I having trouble accessing the Internet?
- Why doesn't Giant Communications actively filter my internet access?
- Why am I am having trouble getting online with my wireless device?
- I am trying to hook up a wireless device, and I don’t know my password.