At installation, our technicians do their best to centrally locate your wireless modem. Sometimes in larger houses, the areas furthest from the modem experience signal weakness. In this case, we highly recommend placing a Wi-Fi extender halfway between your modem and the place where you experience weak signal. There are numerous options available online or at local retailers. One model we have tested extensively is the Linksys AC750 Boost. Not only has it worked really well for us, it is relatively inexpensive.
Articles in this section
- Using Your Roku Express
- How do I set up Email on my device?
- Our Response to the COVID-19 Virus
- Free Public WiFi locations now available
- Avoid Illegal Media Downloads
- How do I "reboot" my device?
- Why am I having trouble accessing the Internet?
- Why doesn't Giant Communications actively filter my internet access?
- Why am I am having trouble getting online with my wireless device?
- I am trying to hook up a wireless device, and I don’t know my password.